Thursday, November 1, 2012

TTT Challenge - Roll 'Em



Happy Thursday friends!  
We are ready to start a brand new challenge and we hope you will join in and play along with our fun "Roll 'Em" challenge.  

This week our amazing Design Team is featuring "Fall Fence" 

Marianne "rolled" 3 for Bling, 6 for Embossing, and 8 for 3 Buttons. 
I just love this project and especially like the twine tied to the side with the pretty embellishment.

Priscilla rolled 1 for Flowers, 4 for Ribbon, and 7 for Digital Image.
I love how Priscilla tore the edges of the paper around the letters.  

Jackie rolled 4 for Ribbon, 7 for Digital Image, and 8 for 3 Buttons. 
I love the way the digi stamp is framed by the beautiful sparkly leaves.  And Jackie's coloring on the image is fantastic!
Miranda rolled  0 for Kraft, 5 for Distressing, and 8 for 3 buttons.
I love the shape of this project and absolutely love how Miranda shows a completely different way to color the image.  Such a soft and water color look.
 
Darlene rolled 1 for flowers, 2 for using at least 2 layers, and 7 for Digital Image
The flowers in pretty Fall colors really finish off this project perfectly.  And I love the sparkly centers.  

And last is my project.  I promised to share the project I made using my tutorial that I shared on Tuesday.  If you missed my "Squash Card" tutorial you can find it here.  The only change I made from the tutorial is that I folded down the front part of the square to reveal the inside folds.
I rolled 3 for Bling, 4 for Ribbon, and 7 for Digi Image.
And a photo to show the card folded open. 

Now it's your turn!!!!  Just use the Random Number Generator in our sidebar.  Type in 0 for the minimum number and 9 for the maximum number.  Click "Generate" and make note of your numbers.  Repeat the process two more times so you end up with 3 numbers.  Don't cheat!!!  You will ruin all the fun!  It really is so fun to see what you can create with three random ingredients.

Roll 'em 
(Use the Random.org number generator to pick your products, roll at least three times)
1 – Use FLOWERS of some sort
2 – 2 Layers
3 – BLING
4 – Ribbon/Trim/Twine or Lace
5 – Distressing
6 – Embossing
7 – Digital Image
8 – 3 Buttons
9 – NO Patterned Paper
0 – Kraft Paper
Please be sure to follow these simple rules...
Challenge Rules:
1. Link directly to your blog post entry,NOT your entire blog.
2. Shelly's Images are NOT required (but we'd LOVE to see them).
3. New projects ONLY ... NO back linking.
4. Your entry must follow the theme. Blog posts must specify the numbers you rolled and the items you used on your project.
5. Only FIVE entries per challenge PLEASE. Any additional entries will be deleted in an effort to keep our challenge fair for all participants.
6. Challenge entry ends at 12:00 Noon (CST) on the Wednesday, November 14th 2012.
7. Please turn word verification off at your blog if you would enjoy a comment from us. It is just too time consuming to type in word verification at each challenge entry. Thank you for understanding.


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards Shelly and great layouts too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo my favourite challenge! Great projects ladies...love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun concept for a challenge! I've now rolled three times and hopefully I will get some time tomorrow to make a card for your challenge!

    ReplyDelete